Bausch & Lomb is another famous contacts brand in Malaysia,with their latest soft contact lens – Bausch & Lomb PureVision® – offers enhanced optics, providing exceptional clarity regardless of your vision correction needs. PureVision is also the first family of silicone hydrogel lenses made of AerGel™, a unique material designed to deliver extraordinary comfort and health.
Under Bausch & Lomb contacts family, they have:
- PureVision® Lenses
- PureVision® Toric contact lenses
- PureVision® Multi-Focal Contact Lenses
Among it, PureVision® Multi-Focal Contact Lenses the contacts for the presbyopia, a naturally occurring vision condition that begins to affect most people in their 40s. But, just because you have presbyopia doesn’t mean you need bifocals or reading glasses.
Find out more about Bausch & Lomb at www.bausch.com
Acuvue® contact lens is one of the famous brand in Malaysia. They have different types of contact lens which can be categorized in two. General Vision Correction Contact Lenses & Beauty Enhancement and Cosmetic Contact Lenses.
General Vision Correction Contact Lenses
Most contact lens wearers prefer soft contact lenses over Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP)/ hard contact lens. Acuvue has a complete range of soft contact lenses, including:
- 1 • DAY ACUVUE® MOIST™
- ACUVUE® 2
- ACUVUE® CLEAR™
- 1 • DAY ACUVUE®
- ACUVUE OASYS™ with HYDRACLEAR™ Plus
Beauty Enhancement and Cosmetic Contact Lenses
- 1 • DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE™ gives you naturally bigger-looking eyes. Choose from different styles to suit your personality!
To find out more about ACUVUE®, please logon to www.acuvue.com.my .
Found an interesting article, and want to share with you all. It is about the tips for healthy eyes. There are some points which everyone of us should at least practise it
- Try to sleep eight hours a day. After eight hours sleep when you get up wash you face with cool water. Do sprinkle cool water to your eyes for 10 minutes.
- Drink enough water.
- Drink lemon juice once in a day.
If you are intesterd on this article, click here to read more.